happy-consciousness.jp( Hereinafter referred to as "this site". )(the "Company") operates a health care salon and sells products and distributes content via the Internet (the "Services").
We collect and use personal information in the provision of our services, and we are fully aware of the importance and responsibility of that information.
Collection of Personal Information
This site has established the following policies regarding the acquisition and use of personal information, and will ensure that all such information is used in accordance with these policies.
- Personal information will be acquired within an appropriate scope, taking into consideration the content and scale of the service. In addition, the purpose of use of personal information shall be clearly defined, and no information shall be acquired beyond the scope of the purpose of use.>
- To ensure that personal information is obtained and used appropriately, we will take necessary measures such as education and training for this site's management.
- With regard to the acquisition and use of personal information, we will comply with the Personal Information Protection Law and ensure that it is properly managed in accordance with our internal regulations.
- We will take necessary measures to prevent and correct leakage, damage, or loss of personal information.
- Complaints and consultations regarding the handling of personal information will be handled promptly and appropriately.
- We will continuously improve our system for the protection of personal information.
Purpose of use of personal information
This site will acquire and use personal information within the scope specified below.
- Scope of personal information to be obtained
Name, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
- Purpose of use of personal information
- Responding to your inquiries
- billing for a price
- Sending Notification Emails
- Operations incidental or related to the above
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
This site will not provide or disclose personal information obtained to third parties without the consent of the person in question, except in the following cases
In addition, in cases where personal information is provided or disclosed to a third party with the consent of the individual, appropriate measures will be taken to protect the personal information of the party to whom the information is provided or disclosed.
- When required by law
- When it is necessary for the protection of life, body, or property, and when it is deemed difficult to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining your consent is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- When providing information in connection with the succession of business due to a merger, corporate separation, transfer of business, or other reasons.
Deletion, disclosure and correction of personal information
- Requests for disclosure, correction, or discontinuance of use or provision of personal information collected by this site shall be made in writing to the customer service desk in Section 3 by the individual concerned or a person who has the legal or voluntary authority to act on behalf of the individual.
- For requests to delete, disclose, correct, or discontinue use or provision of personal information held by this site, please contact us using the inquiry form on this site.
In addition, the following procedures will be used to confirm the intent of the individual with respect to the disclosure and correction of personal information.
- Identification of the person making the request
You must present or provide a copy of one of the following documents.
- driver's license
- basic resident register card
- Health insurance card
- Other official documents that can verify your identity
- Identification of the person making the request by proxy
When a request is made by a representative, the following documents must be presented or a copy of the following documents must be provided in addition to the documents listed in 1 above.